Decades of academic research demonstrates that forecasting global markets is a costly, low-probability strategy. Our approach offers plan participants an array of globally-diversified portfolios designed to maximize risk-adjusted return while optimizing the statistical probability for achieving their long-term objectives. Each professionally-managed asset mix has understandable risk/return characteristics and targets a specific investing time horizon.
AssuredPartners Investment Advisors assists plan sponsors in the development and maintenance of investment due diligence strategies. Our services include:
- Independent investment analysis
- Investment selection and monitoring
- Target date review, including comparison of outside target date options
- Investment Policy Statement development and implementation support
- Regular plan investment review
- Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA) review